The resource will have the role of Technical Demonstrator of Ice Cream and Pastry at the Nappi 1911 S.p.A.
The figure will also deal with technical demonstrations to customers and consultancy regarding the products of competence and training activities.
The following requirements are required:
• Knowledge of the production of artisanal ice cream and related products
• Knowledge of the production of pastry products
• Commodity knowledge of raw materials and ability to develop them
• Experience gained and certified as an ice cream maker / confectioner or demonstrator technician at similar companies, strictly connected to the sector concerned
• Mandatory knowledge of English and / or another foreign language.
• Availability to travel and / or transfers abroad.
It requires determination, passion and excellent communication skills, customer orientation and interpersonal relationships.
We offer an initial full-time contract and direct entry into the company for an indefinite period. To apply, attach your resume by entering your consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation.
To apply, attach your curriculum by entering your consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation. The research is addressed to both sexes (L.903 / 77 and 125/91), and to all nationalities pursuant to Legislative Decree 215/03 and 216/03